Monday, October 19, 2009

blue denim dress, named Dita

090118-1

I was about to sew another pair of jeans with this pale blue denim. However, that night, the idea of blue denim dress with big buttons hit my sleeping brain and I managed to remember it until the next morning. The idea seemed extraordinarily good in THAT dream, but I forgot what was that nice about it or why I thought so, without any trace. The dream left one convinced seamstress without any convincing reason!

Anyway, I was too convinced that I was getting a great result while I was sewing it. It was so much fun. I knew I was making fun of myself in that way. perhaps.

=====
blue denim dress
pattern: Dita from TAMANEGI-KOBO (PDF, dress)
size: JPN9

fabric: stretch cotton denim, pale blue, about 148cm x 150cm

notes/changes:
 *add a pair of big buttons(30mm) on the pockets
 *shortened by 2cm at skirt hem
=====

Dita
Dita


By the way, I am in love with this comfortable dress and also I think it's quite pretty, did I forget to say?




Have a happy day!

Dita

9 comments:

  1. Love it! It's darling. The buttons and pockets are too cute. And you styled it perfectly as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just beautiful...love it! nice colour too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its soooooo fabulous, and you are going to get so much wear out of it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely! Such sweet pockets. Beautiful job and perfect color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm enjoying visiting your blog and your cool clean style. inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely! It's so fun to have inspiration from unexpected places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress! You create such stylish pieces...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your dream came true, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! This dress is really lovely and neatly sewn. I love the colour .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!