Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dolman-sleeved blouse in spring

burda7834

I made a blouse in silk crepe.
The pattern I used was Burda7834, a summery blouse with a deep V-neck and dolman sleeves.
It was a very quick project, as the silk crepe was easy to handle and I had no alteration to the pattern this time.

Before I got the result, I was expecting the blouse baggier and also wishing the bottom of the V-neck a bit higher from the picture on the envelope . Although the blouse is quite fitted and the V is deeper than I hoped, I like wearing it as it is quite interesting (ha!). I think it looks pretty with one piece of camisole inside. I've got another top for this spring!

burda7834
burda7834

======
pattern: Burda 7834
fabric: Silk crepe 132cmx130cm
other: invisible zipper (long) and fusible interfacing on neckband and waistband (soft&thin)
======

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely adore it! Beautiful workmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I really like the fabric. And as always- you style it very nicely with jeans and heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that's the first dolman sleeved top that I've seen and actually loved. (Runs out to get the pattern.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!